Pride at Puerto Vallarta
Come and celebrate your Pride at Puerto Vallarta!
Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful city on the Pacific coast of Mexico. It is known for its stunning beaches, vibrant nightlife, and friendly people. In recent years, Puerto Vallarta has also become a popular destination for the LGBTQ+ community. The city hosts an annual Pride Festival that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
The Puerto Vallarta Pride Festival takes place in May each year. It typically features a week-long schedule of events, including a parade, parties, concerts, and cultural performances. The festival is a great opportunity to meet new people, learn about LGBTQ+ culture, and have some fun in the sun.
In addition to the main Pride festival, Puerto Vallarta also hosts a number of other LGBTQ+ events throughout the year. These events include a Lesbian Pride festival, a Bear Pride festival and a number of other smaller events.
Puerto Vallarta Lesbian Pride is a new event that was launched in 2022. The event is a week-long celebration of lesbian culture and community, and it features a variety of events and activities, including a parade, a street festival, a drag show, and more.
The Puerto Vallarta Lesbian Pride festival is a great opportunity for lesbians to come together and celebrate their community.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BEST THINGS TO DO DURING THE PUERTO VALLARTA PRIDE FESTIVAL:
• Attend the parade. The parade is the highlight of the festival. It features floats, marching bands, and thousands of people celebrating LGBTQ+ pride.
• Party at the clubs. There are many gay clubs in Puerto Vallarta, and they all come alive during the festival. You can dance the night away to the latest music and meet new people from all over the world.
• Enjoy the beach. Puerto Vallarta has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. After a long day of partying, relax on the beach and soak up the sun.
• Explore the city. Puerto Vallarta is a charming city with a lot to offer visitors. Be sure to explore the historic center, visit the Malecón, and take a boat trip to the nearby islands.
• The Puerto Vallarta Pride Festival is a great opportunity to learn about LGBTQ+ culture. There are many educational events and workshops that take place during the festival.
IF YOU ARE PLANNING A TRIP TO PUERTO VALLARTA DURING THE PRIDE FESTIVAL, HERE ARE A FEW TIPS FOR YOU:
• Book your flights and accommodations early, as prices will be higher during the festival.
• Pack light, as you'll be doing a lot of walking and dancing.
• Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat, as the sun can be strong in Puerto Vallarta.
• Be sure to try some of the local food, such as tacos, burritos, and ceviche, you will love the food!
• The festival is very popular, so be prepared for crowds.
• The Puerto Vallarta Pride Festival is a celebration of diversity and inclusion, so be sure to bring a positive attitude and enjoy yourself.
• Don't forget to bring your dancing shoes!